What You’ll Be Working On:
- Introduce, onboard and build ongoing relationships with clinical research teams who are new to our product
- Engage and manage a portfolio of clinical research sites to drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Be the customer’s champion by providing ongoing support and helping them utilize new product features
- Share customer and user feedback to Reify’s Product and Design Teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight Reify users and create unique value for Reify’s customers.
- Review and analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Prior experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role, preferably at a fast-growth SaaS or PaaS technology company.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Prior experience in customer facing activities that include: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive product adoption and engagement, consultative value add discussions with customers.
- Prior experience in ONCOLOGY clinical research/trials is preferred
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment
- Business Level Fluency in one or more foreign languages is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Adept to learning and utilizing new technologies and softwares
- Solution-oriented thinking, a zest for learning and a willingness to help whenever needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave