Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they deserve. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the driving force in helping our doctors maximize their experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will work directly with clients and internal teams with focus on increasing LTV through the clients’ onboarding experience. A successful candidate will first learn the ins and outs of the Zocdoc product, as well as the process by which we engage and onboard our recently-closed practices. From there, you will improve your efficiency in getting providers as well-set up as possible. You will then develop your influencing skills, focusing on driving feature adoption and increasing the stickiness of our services within a practice. Once you have mastered those skills, you will position yourself to advance within the existing business organization and into the Account Management Team
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about providing top notch customer experiences
- Comfortable working remotely, and a strong believer in individual accountability
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow provider and user success
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
Your day to day is…
- Working closely with local sales and client operations teams to onboard new practices.
- Being an expert on product in Zocdoc and training customers and their teams on best practices to be successful.
- Efficiently managing time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and their success on Zocdoc.
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that could affect customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Optimizing customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value.
- Making recommendations to customers on different ways to increase adoption and patient bookings.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Top notch customer service skills
- Experience in a customer success, customer service, or post-sales team is a plus
- 1-2 years professional experience or recent grad with demonstrated academic success and relevant extracurriculars/internships
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Competitive PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.