Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
As the Lead of Stack Overflow’s Customer Success Enablement, you will be responsible for defining, delivering, and evolving the programs and content to ramp, upskill, develop, and measure our current and future customer success organization. This position will drive the productivity of our growing Customer Success teams for our Stack Overflow Teams, Ads and Talent product lines. The Customer Success Enablement Lead will partner closely with the leadership team to strategize on investing in our team members and helping them develop critical skills to be wildly successful and effective professionals at Stack Overflow.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy, development, and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with a specific focus on new hire & customer onboarding, success productivity, customer-facing content management, and skills training
- Own and lead CS playbook formation and activation across the Stack product offerings
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement of the CS team and its customers
- Manage and continuously improve existing content; work closely with Product Marketing to develop assets that speak to our various customer segments and buyer personas
- Understand the Stack Overflow competitive landscapes intimately, and expertly design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights to the Customer Success leadership team and work cross-functionally to iterate and improve upon our success enablement strategy
- Manage a team of Onboarding Specialists who are responsible for the critical first stages of the customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various Stack Overflow teams and leadership, including Success, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, and more
- Partner with the Strategy & SC Analyst Lead to develop and validate key metrics for measuring the impact of enablement programs
What you should have:
- Experience in a SaaS environment running a CS program and/or operations
- 7+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization, preferably in an enablement, leadership, training or coaching & development capacity
- 2+ years managing a team of 2 or more direct reports
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a customer and new hire onboarding program and/or enablement strategy
- Teaching and facilitation skills with the ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and can work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (12-16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.