Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to work with some of our newest customers, guaranteeing their technical success. The ideal candidate will have a history working in a fast paced environment helping guide customers as they grow with Elastic. The role will also support our one to many and one to few efforts as we scale our approach to remediating customer friction points.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serving as a technical point of contact for Elastic customers across the breadth of the Elastic customer journey
- Working in a pooled model triaging and taking customer requests.
- Providing technical, architectural and best practice guidance.
- Understand the breadth of Elastic’s services and support offerings in order to make suggestions to customers based on their use case.
- Identify customer friction points through customer interaction and provide feedback on programmatic remediation
- Reporting back on common themes in customer interactions to inform how we structure and iterate our customer engagement model.
What You Bring Along:
- A track record of technical success in a customer facing environment.
- A demonstrable ability to articulate the benefits of modern platforms, software and technology.
- Self starter who is able to analyse current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how customers engage with products.
- Willingness to learn the breadth of Elastic’s offering and how customers utilise Elastic in their wider business environments.
- The ability to inspire groups both large and small
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working with the Elastic stack.
- A background as an engineer or developer who loves working with other developers to get the most out of their deployments.
- Working knowledge of the Elastic Stack
- Experience working in a growing global organization
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.