In short: we’re looking for a Customer Success Engineer (hybrid or remote) passionate about making healthcare better to help solve technical problems, provide advice for customers, and give product input to the R&D team. This position offers a salary of $65,000-$75,000, stock options, unlimited vacation, opportunities for family and caregiver time away, and healthcare to name a few benefits.
Hi, I’m Kelsey, the VP of Customer Success at EnsoData! We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a new teammate – a Customer Success Engineer passionate about making healthcare better! The mission for the Customer Success Engineer is to build relationships with our customers to help set them up for technical success. We are looking for a team member who is proactive in making the role better, interested in problem solving and, as needed, creating processes for the role.
On a given day, this could include:
- Jumping on an issue emailed or texted to you by a sleep tech or physician, delivering rapid and compassionate communication of updates to the customer
- Investigating, identifying, and documenting the root cause of problems and planning technical solutions; owning the resolution of fixes as you work with an engineer to write and release the relevant code
- Meeting with clinician end-users of EnsoSleep to review feedback and apply configuration changes to more-closely align the software to their preferences
- Working with the software engineering team to maintain >99% successful study-scoring throughput by helping with error reporting, system monitoring, and testing processes
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data, improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine with big data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare – sleep study scoring.
- 1-5 years of experience in customer support as a technical problem solver, customer support engineer, sales/solutions engineer, hospital clinical engineering practitioner, or as a clinician providing technical support to fellow clinicians
- Experience writing and reading software in one or more programming languages, for example:
- Bachelor’s degree including programming coursework
- Graduation from a development bootcamp
- Professional experience in writing software on-the-job
- Demonstrated ability to ask technical questions of non-technical end-users, translate their expressed feedback into required changes, and communicate back timelines
- Project management interest and experience strongly desired; PMP a bonus
- Self-sufficient – excited about autonomy, fast learner
- Delights customers – comfortable working closely with customers and puts them first
- Passionate – possesses a strong desire to make healthcare better & intrinsically motivated
- Spreads good vibes – fun to work with, a great teammate
- Gets things done – bias toward action
- Doesn’t cut corners – integrity and attention to detail
- Shares knowledge – understands the value of good documentation and mentorship
2022 Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces (second year in a row!)
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Remote and flexible schedule – we are a remote company with hybrid options and support for flexible schedules! That being said, we have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
Unlimited vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
401k to help people invest in the future.
Team gatherings! A few times of year everyone gathers in person to enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team gatherings!)
- Submit a resume online and our human resources manager along with another customer success engineer will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Group interview (two 45-minute sessions) with members of the Customer Success team as well as other key members of the company. This will consist of:
- A troubleshooting exercise
- You’ll give a technical presentation
- Meet-the-team interview
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis of race, color, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, or childbirth, gender orientation, identity, or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, past or present military service, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EnsoData will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.