Pathwire, a Sinch company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to focus on increasing install based sales. This individual will work closely with our Team Lead in efforts to execute business processes, follow best practices, and help meet the needs of our existing customer base. This individual will evangelize Pathwires’ diverse product suite, resulting in the adoption, expansion, and renewal of Pathwire’s customer base.
- Managing relationships with accounts with MRR of 1k-50k
- Conduct monthly & quarterly account reviews
- Prospect into existing accounts to proactively find new opportunities
- Cross-sell/up-sell the product portfolio
- Renew and negotiate existing account contracts
- Managing a high-velocity sales funnel
- Manage the customer lifecycle journey
- Forecast account growth on a monthly basis
- 5+ years selling technology (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing existing accounts (AE with existing accounts, AM, or CSM w/ quota)
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience managing high-velocity sales process
- History of career advancement
- History of selling to developers preferred
Skills and Characteristics
- Highly technical (relative to the average salesperson)
- Able to navigate complex organizational structures
- Experience utilizing Excel/Google Sheets
- High-velocity sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- High energy
- Goal oriented
- Ability to learn something new
(*Colorado Only*) Annual on target earnings of $94,000 (65,800 base salary + $28,200 commission) + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire, embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.