SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for…
Reporting to VP of Customer Success, as CSM you will own the client relationship post-implementation (we like to say customer graduation). Using direct client feedback, and data-driven analysis you will create strategies for increasing the value clients receive from SingleOps. As we scale, you will make an impact in leading customer success initiatives that will assure the success of providing customer “stickiness” to SingleOps offerings while facilitating churn and expansion.
We prefer you to be based in Atlanta, but remote candidates are welcome to apply!
Your day to day…
- Manage an average of 30+ accounts
- Create and monitor customer health metrics/NPS to target customer satisfaction and identify potential churn risks
- Audit customer adoption trends to pinpoint product experiences to ensure retention and satisfaction
- Be the customer advocate as SingleOps evaluates core product, marketing, and sales processes; essentially be that glue between the customer and SingleOps
- Collaborate with your team to identify account expansion strategy and application approaches
- Work cross-functionally to discover and proactively pursue upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Become a SingleOps SME over time to nurture customer relationships to ensure they get the most out of the platform and converting more customers into brand ambassadors
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or a similar client-facing role for a B2B SaaS
- Experience in managing, monitoring, and implementing customer health metrics
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Implementation)
- Impressive executive presence and exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented
- A customer advocate to build and maintain relationships to mitigate churn, renewals, facilitate satisfaction, and drive engagement
- Proactive to address customer needs and the willingness to make an impact to the CSM department as we scale and grow
- Empowered by our core values (i.e. customer success, simplicity, we before me…)
A few ways to stand out, but not required
- Previous start up experience
- Experience with ChurnZero
- Experience in the green industry would be awesome!
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- Empowering core values (Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want)
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.