Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 when we secured series A funding from venture firms such as Innovation Endeavors, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of ~40 employees with offices in San Francisco, CA and Overland Park, KS.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
The customer operations team works directly with customers to ensure Replica meets and exceeds expectations. Customer Success Managers at Replica have a collective background in account management, project management, and digital marketing. They love building relationships with customers and partnering with sales and engineering. Most of the customer operations team is based in Kansas City, MO, but they work with cross-functional teams in San Francisco and New York and customers across North America.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for growing customer relationships that promote renewals and referrals. This position requires a broad understanding of the public sector, the built environment and private firms that operate in the built environment as well as account management experience.
You will be responsible for owning the customer relationship including product delivery, onboarding users, discovering use cases, seeking feedback and identifying value propositions. Customer Success Managers also own customer renewals and sale upgrades. The best Replica Customer Success Managers are knowledgeable, personable, driven and pursue solutions for their customers.
- Day to day contact with customers
- Work in tandem with Sales to transition ownership of customer relationships
- Coordinate deployments with engineering
- Facilitate onboarding by phone, video, and/or in-person to deliver the product to users
- Drive customer renewals and sale of additional features and functionality
- Develop new documentation, workflows and strategies for the Customer Success team
- Close the customer feedback loop with cross-functional teams at Replica
What We Value
- Our customers. You project manage like a pro, enjoy working with several stakeholders, and excel at creating processes with the aim of ensuring customers have an excellent experience.
- Advocacy. You advocate for customers and come up with new ideas based on your broad understanding of technological possibilities and city domain knowledge.
- Clear communication. You seamlessly transition from talking to technical audiences to non-technical audiences.
- Accountability. We do what we say we are going to do and finish the work we start.
- Emotional intelligence. You empathize and understand customer requirements. When things come up, you respond quickly and creatively problem solve.
- Urban planning. You bring experience in transportation, modeling, policy, mobility, or urban planning and have worked in or with public agencies.
- Passion. We deeply care about cities and providing urban planners with the tools to help them make the best decisions.
- Psychological safety. The best cultures are places full of trust and safety, honest communication is the most effective way to build a high performing culture.
- 5+ years of Customer/Account Management experience
- Experience with SaaS (implementation, customer success, sales)
- CRM experience
- Industry experience a plus (Public or private sector or AEC firm)
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in Downtown, San Francisco and Overland Park, Kansas City.
- Flexible PTO.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.