Paubox is a San Francisco-based B2B startup ranked #775 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-owned companies and is also a market leader in HIPAA compliant email. Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare.
We are a series A company with over 3,500 customers that leverages customer feedback to build innovative email security solutions that our customers love. Our patented email security features protect healthcare organizations from internal and external cybersecurity threats, all with an unwavering focus on ease of use, security, and reliability.
Paubox values its people and gives them ample opportunities to learn, evolve and grow.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our mid-market and high-value customers to demonstrate and deliver full value from our suite of solutions. As a CSM, you’ll work directly with customers to develop strong relationships, understand their business needs, and develop short-term and long-term strategies to set them up for success with Paubox.
Your day to day include
- Owning the post-implementation customer journey for mid-market accounts, focusing on adding value to our customers and our company.
- Conducting regular business reviews.
- Driving product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy.
- Working with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to advocate for customers.
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
Must have skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of account or relationship management experience.
- Experience running business reviews with executives.
- The background that includes B2B SaaS sales and experience renewing and expanding accounts.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn, support, and position technical products.
- Ability to understand customer experience and build relationships.Team player! We work together.
- You’re customer-centric, collaborative, responsive, and positive.
- Willing to work PST hours
- Background that includes tech support.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of email setup, configuration, and routing.
What you will experience at Paubox
- Paubox is a customer-driven organization. We foster an environment of diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and excellence
- Our culture is driven by the Paubox Foundations which are the principles and values we embody as an organization. You will be a great fit if these foundations resonate with you
What makes Paubox a great place to work
- We have a strong identity and culture
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow
Paubox is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds