Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. The products and services are focused on employment branding, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names. We’re a profitable and fast-growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Customer Success, Lead Manager for Advertising plays an important player-coach role in the day-to-day of the Customer Success team. As a “coach” they are responsible for supporting the rest of the CS team in reaching team targets, governing processes and maintaining best practices. They will aid in the creation and standardization of an onboarding and account management process for our customers and the overall customer engagement cadence of the Advertising CS team.
The Customer Success, Lead Manager also ensures the correct processes are in place and being followed by the team as they interface with different internal groups such as Product, Sales and Marketing. The Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the support provided by the team is at the absolute highest level.
As a “player” they are responsible for achieving team and individual targets, managing accounts and providing strategic guidance and support to customers.
What you’ll do:
- Communicating with Sales: Creating and maintaining appropriate communication channels/mechanisms for CS, Sales, Marketing, Product and management.
- Building/Maintaining Account Management Process: Creating and implementing training to drive education and adoption of these best practices by the CS Team.
- Owning Product Feedback: Plays a vital role in aggregating the feedback from the team and delivering it to the product team.
- Reporting: Has an expertise in understanding the business, how to talk about stats and how to present information to clients while also helping other CS reps to improve in those areas.
- Metrics TBD Improvements: Team Leads are responsible for supporting the rest of the team to ensure their targets are achieved.
You will need to step in to assist with customer relationships in your team’s absence, or as a point of escalation. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in both theory and practice for customer success activities.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management, Customer Success Management, or in an AdTech organization with 1+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Manager, Operative.One and Salesforce
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.