At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Success Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player. Virtual Event experience is a plus.
We’re excited to work with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
- Manage a portfolio (20-30 accounts) of strategic/enterprise customers and execute on key objectives across the entire portfolio
- Welcome and onboard Enterprise customers, partnering with them to create successful events
- Offer ongoing dedicated support to the accounts you manage
- Assist with technical dry-runs, preparing the customer for a successful event
- Communicate with customer often via email and video calls
- Be proactive and friendly, offering the highest level of support to customers
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Work with our product engineers to make Hopin easier to use
- Work with our sales and support team for optimal customer success
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- 4 years + experience in Account Management, Customer Success within a SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers’ goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy – loves software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities – assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills – you’re used to juggling multiple priorities
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Virtual Events experience
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.