At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
To further our commitment to providing an exceptional experience to our Enterprise customers, we are looking to add another Customer Success Manager (CSM) to our fast-growing Customer Success team. The CSM role is pivotal in managing everything post-sales in the Enterprise customer lifecycle, this includes detailed customer onboarding, the setting and measuring of success criteria, issue resolution and escalation, identifying and generating expansion opportunities, and the management of the customer renewal.
The role requires a technical background, with a strong emphasis on frontend development, cloud infrastructure and networking, and modern application deployment methods. The ability to organise well and work with many customers across multiple time zones is crucial, as is building long-standing relationships with product champions for your assigned accounts, working closely with them at all times to continually improve their teams’ Vercel experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Enterprise accounts over multiple time zones.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience for all accounts.
- Continually expand the usage of Vercel within company accounts.
- Identify and raise expansion opportunities with the Sales team.
- Proactively manage customer accounts through lifecycle stages.
- Work with the Engineering team to resolve customer issues.
- Receive, prioritize, and deliver upon customer feature requests.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with Next.js.
- An understanding of working within a serverless environment.
- Experience managing relationships from junior to C-suite level.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and deployment pipelines.
- Comfortable managing accounts with varying requirements.
- A proven record of generating expansion through activation.
Bonus if You:
- Have devised and put in motion growth and activation strategies.
- Relish exceeding any and all targets set for you.
- Are experienced in frontend development using React and Next.js.
- Have worked with a CDN on a regular basis.
- Understand well, and can communicate clearly about DNS.
- Have experience working with Enterprise applications at global scale.
- Have previously worked at a high growth SaaS company.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.