CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Hulu, Amazon, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Unilever, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
CreatorIQ is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about the success of our customers and has a strong track record working with brands, agencies, and tech companies and first hand experience in the influencer marketing space. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management of your named portfolio, helping them to fully realize the value of CreatorIQ’s technology and services. The Customer Success Manager will assist customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, documenting and escalating new feature and product requests, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities and use cases.
About the team
CreatorIQ’s Customer Success team is a part of the Customer Experience organization alongside our Onboarding & Implementation, Product Support, and Assist Services teams. By working in collaboration with other customer team members, our Customer Success Managers will work to ensure customers are deriving value from our platform and services and guiding standard platform use cases and industry best practices.
About the role
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our London team as a Customer Success Manager managing our clients in the EMEA region and act as a subject matter expert in creator strategy. Customer Success Managers are strategic and enthusiastic solution-drivers who put our customers at the core of everything we do.
Reporting into the regional Manager or Director of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will aim to deliver on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This will include: achieving quarterly gross and net retention targets, adopting CreatorIQ’s best in class processes for managing our customer’s to their partnership goals, and to build deep relationships within their named portfolio of customers. You’ll serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our customers, confirming that expectations are being exceeded and driving further investment opportunities.
As a subject matter expert in creator strategy, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using our software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of clients in the EMEA market.
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- This role will have a focus on clients driving their Earned Media programs in the Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle spaces (including many other verticals)
- Develop strong knowledge of product and our best-practices; share your influencer marketing industry knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Work closely with CreatorIQ’s Sales, Onboarding & Implementation, Support, and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services and collaborate with Account Managers in opportunities for growth in your portfolio
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth
- Advise clients on best practices for using CreatorIQ products and services for influencer marketing & brand advocacy on their preferred social media platforms
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, influencer marketing agency, brand or media company, managing customer engagements.
- Experience with running influencer campaigns firsthand, even if not extensively
- Marketing Enthusiast – Familiarity with, and excitement for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- People Person – Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Is able to explain nuanced metrics and tell stories with data to audiences who need the highlights (versus details) and speak to customers at all levels
- Experience with cross-group collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations
- Data-driven –Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, understand customer behavior, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.