About Snap! Raise:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the role:
Snap Raise is looking for a stellar remote Customer Success Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. This is a critical role at Snap, as our support team is the face of our Enterprise business responsible for delivering an excellent experience for anyone interacting with our SaaS platform. Daily tasks include resolving customer matters that arise across all Snap Mobile product offerings, including inbound lead routing, fund management, website hosting, registration, via phone, email, or live chat, and proactively engaging users when issues arise. Success is driven by your desire to expand customers’ understanding and benefits of our products. This position will own the live customer chatbot on our landing pages, assist the Customer Support team with customer ticket or call outreach and collaborate on additional projects as needed to ensure a seamless experience with the Sales Operations Manager and Customer Experience Manager. Candidates will be working to provide best-in-class support for organization leaders, users, and Snap Employees.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Applicant must be comfortable and confident on the phone while able to think quickly under pressure. The ability to partner and build strong internal relationships is a key driver for success in this role, and we will provide ongoing training to ensure this candidate has the tools needed to be successful.
This is a full-time, remote position. We are open to any location in the continental United States as long as the candidate is willing to work within the hours of 7AM – 7PM CST. There is growth opportunity within our company, and this role will have a large impact on our organization!
- Serve as an industry expert and respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion according to our SLAs.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Guide prospective customers to the correct Account Executive or team and answer questions about the various sales tools within Snap OS with confidence.
- Proactively reach out to customers when issues are identified.
- Tag and catalog issues appropriately utilizing our internal ticketing tool.
- Gather feedback directly from customers and surface to appropriate internal constituents as needed.
- Assist in onboarding new customers and resolving technical problems during their implementation.
- Help drive continuous improvement of our business systems and processes.
- Contribute to the content and general organization of documents related to Customer operations, including SOPs, email templates, internal knowledge base articles, etc.
What we are looking for in you:
- Actively pursuing or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in providing customer service support, live chat environment preferred
- Must be an expert communicator with the ability to present ideas, thoughts, and data verbally and in written form in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently and stay organized and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)