We’re looking for an experienced customer success pro to join our growing Articulate 360 team. Our CSMs work with customers throughout their post-sales journey to make sure customers are successful with Articulate 360.
As a 360 CSM, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with our customers and guiding them through onboarding, adoption, engagement, growth and renewal. You’ll also partner with sales counterparts to identify and execute strategic opportunities within key accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all post-sales activity for 360 customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the 360 product offering
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, and performing strategic business reviews with decision makers
- Develop joint success plans with customers to drive adoption
- Monitor account health indicators to identify churn risk and develop strategies for mitigation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and track product improvement requests and bugs
- Function as a customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how 360 can better serve our customers
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience working in customer-facing, account management or sale roles
- 3+ years experience in SaaS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a passion for developing deep customer relationships
- Naturally curious with excellent critical thinking skills
- Resilient, adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as part of a team
- Ability to understand customer’s business needs and how those connect back to product value
- Proactive problem solver with experience developing creative solutions for customers and the business
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.