Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to VP of Customer Success, we are looking for a Customer Operations Analyst to be a part of our growing team. Because our software is mission-critical to our customers, it is important to receive value quickly while maintaining a world class customer experience consistently throughout the customer lifecycle. As the analyst for the Customer/Operations team, your primary responsibility will be providing tactical support to the rest of the team such as connecting systems and processes to improve efficiency and scalability throughout the customer lifecycle. We’re a startup, so you will have to get your hands dirty and get scrappy at times. But, that what makes this role exciting!
- Synthesize and present intelligence to our team leads on a near constant-basis, with a deep understanding of how it relates to different areas of our business and strategy
- Own the NPS automation process and related evaluation
- Be hands on with several tactical projects such as our tools configuration (ChurnZero) and building a customer success strategy
- Plan and execute change management with managers and establish appropriate feedback loops
- Develop and nurture deep industry knowledge to apply it in this cross functional role as it relates to delivering the world class customer experience
- Exercise the ability to strategically problem solve in ambiguous situations and work closely with other teams to improve our product, tools, and overall customer experience
- Verify results of operational improvements by completing tests and analysis
- Design current and ideal future state of SingleOps operations alongside VP of Customer Success in a 12 month roadmap
- Lead or assist with process development and management and be open to refine as needed
- Improve cost-effectiveness across all platforms, monitoring and communicating expectations, and implementing new technology as needed
Does this sound like you?
- A bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a similar role on a CX/Success team for a SaaS solution
- Experience with Customer Success related tools (ChurnZero, GainSight, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Analytical mindset with proven data analysis/visualization, researching, and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate data research to make recommendations in a cross-departmental environment
- Proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Good public speaking skills and comfortable contributing on customer calls on occasion
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (sorry, we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Previous experience working for a Saas startup
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or ability to empathize with unique customer personas when designing customer facing processes
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar support ticketing system
- Experience configuring a Customer Success management tool (ChurnZero a huge plus)
- Experience troubleshooting integrations between multiple programs
- Experience briefing leadership on analytical insights using NPS customer data
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.