Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas (UTC-6 to UTC-5 / EST or CST specifically) or Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, we are looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to help establish a strong foundation for our Customer Success Team at Hotjar.
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Customer Success Operations Managers work closely with the members of the Success Team to grow their impact through the leveraging of data, processes, and tooling.
- Have a profound contribution to our team’s impact by helping define the planning, operationalization, and experimentation of an end-to-end customer success program for mid-market customers.
- Establish the dashboards, views, and reports that allow insight into the teams’ performance and impact against our objectives (for example, CS Scorecard)
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Perform ongoing communication, enablement, and governance of existing and new processes that impact the CS organization, our customers, and our cross-functional partners (sales, product, marketing).
- Ensure all of the platforms and tools that are utilized by the CS team are integrated and optimized for the processes, reporting and functionality.
- 2+ years prior experience in a Customer Success Operations role for a SaaS company.
- Competency with Salesforce and Success CRM tooling like Vitally.
- Experience guiding customer segmentation strategy, account assignments and maintenance, delivery backlog, and data hygiene for customer health & revenue tracking.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €85,000 annually based on experience. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.