Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion – Instapage, a self-managed Saas platform, and Postclick, our managed-service solution for large advertisers.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world’s first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you…
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting. You will be a catalyst that will help Customer Success and Professional Services, scale customer engagements, and enable value delivery to customers by focusing on solution design, enabling business processes, and administering the Totango platform.
A day in the life…
- Work closely with the CX department to standardize and implement operational best practices
- Connect with CX leaders as well as other department operation specialists to strategize on possible improvements to our tech stack, automations, and reports
- Lead and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of automation, tech-stack integrations, and reporting
- Manage and improve the department metric creation, reporting, and data collection
- Own and manage Zendesk triggers, automations, SLAs, and more
- Manage and improve operation reports in Zendesk Explore, Maestro QA, Grow, and others
- Manage Round Robin and scheduling for the Customer Support team
- Perform data research through Zendesk, Zendesk Explore, Productboard, and Grow.com
- Organize department meetings, team syncs, workshops, lunch and team buildings and own action items and recaps
- Drive the documentation, organization, and streamlining of our list of Slack channels for the CX departments
- Help manage Confluence & Google Drive for the team, and keep it up to date
- Responsible for administration, configuration, and implementation of Totango
- Define and design solutions and workflows, configuring business processes within Totango
- Provide reporting and dashboards in Totango for teams
- Manage users, teams, roles, and access privileges in Totango
- Work with technical/data teams on designing the integration of Totango with enterprise systems
- Handle the communication and adoption on changes made to platforms including impact, new functionalities, and process
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years of working in an operations role
- Basic professional level English skills
- Global fast-paced start-up experience preferred
- Experience working with large teams and working cross-functionally with different departments
- Experience using Zendesk, MixMax, Totango, Zapier, and other CX management tools preferred
- Demonstrated rapid, self-driven, experiment-driven learning of unfamiliar systems/software
- Ability to research and solve complicated problems
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical thinking
- Experience working with the Customer Experience department or setting up Customer Success programs is a plus
- Understand key customer success principles, customer journey maps, and lifecycle management business processes preferred
- Basic SQL knowledge preferred
- Basic API knowledge preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.