Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
In this role, you’ll experience a dynamic call center experience where we provide best-in-class, nonstop member interactions. We are looking for new Navrick’s to bring their unique perspectives and willingness to go above and beyond for our small business owner’s.
- The shift is Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (MST) with weekends and Holidays off. Lunches will typically be taken from 12:30pm-01:00pm along with two dedicated breaks.
- This role is located in our Draper UT location.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay $17.50/hour plus raises as you master the position up to $20.50/hour.
Company Ownership (equity). Unlimited Planned Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women’s, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities. Pet Insurance.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our small businesses owners, primarily over the phone, as well email (average 45-55 interactions per day), as you guide the conversations that enhance their financial relationship with us.
- Advising and assisting customers in making informed decisions regarding their account.
- Simplifying complex processes and financial concepts and making it easy for small business owners to grasp.
- Identifying and communicating trends from customer feedback, and making recommendations about how to improve our service.
- Leveraging your metrics to continue to grow and improve your performance.
- Escalating issues to leadership, and partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A passion for providing excellent service to customers via phone, chat, and email. A strong desire to build rapport with the customer through your best in class active listening.
- A proven ability to direct the customer efficiently to the proper resolution for their issue.
- An expertise at multitasking and moving between computer programs while holding a seamless conversation with the customer.
- You are consistent and reliable with attendance and aspire to improve performance constantly.
- A history of providing essential feedback regarding escalation trends, opportunities, challenges, productivity, and process improvement.
- Eager to learn Nav policies, procedures, and systems quickly with the support from a knowledgeable team of peers and leaders.
- Basic computer operating skills. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is mission driven and loves having an impact in the lives of others.
- Motivated, self starter looking to “hit the ground running”. You eat fast-paced environments for breakfast.
- An active listener who empathizes and truly wants to understand our customers needs.
- You’re excited by change when it means we are continuously improving and meeting the changing needs of our customers.
- A high-energy multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL.
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequity should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
A NAVERICK’S DNA:
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.