Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
mabl is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to focus on our commercial customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with customers in a fast-paced environment and a passion for helping customers achieve their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers via 1:1 support, automation, and webinars to help customers find success with mabl
- Proactively monitor customer health including metrics and usage trends
- Own the renewal process within the commercial segment
- Help to identify account growth opportunities and work with the sales team to execute
- Act as a trusted advisor – answer questions, communicate best practices, and provide guidance that enables customers to realize more value with mabl
- Advocate for customers internally by sharing customer feedback with the product team and escalating customer concerns
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine education gaps and create strategies that drive customer adoption
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Customer-facing experience at a B2B SaaS company (customer support, customer success, account management)
- Eager to learn and develop your customer success skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized and able to prioritize the right projects at the right time
- Comfortable with technology including CSS, HTML
- Motivated and strategic in finding expansion opportunities within accounts
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies