Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
Our Customer Success team is an all-remote group spread across multiple time zones so we can work closely with customers when they need us.
- We are experts: We do not hire sales or support people at Aha! — our Customer Success team is only comprised of former product, IT, project, and marketing managers.
- We act with urgency: We respond to customers’ requests as quickly as we can. Because when we do, we have the best chance of creating the most value for customers and ourselves.
- We serve: We work with the world’s most innovative and well-known companies and they trust us to guide them to build products that their customers love.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama. We celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork. We use Slack for internal team communication and GoToMeeting for team and customer video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
- We guide product: We bring our customer’s requirements to our product team and define our own efficient processes and systems.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We serve the world’s most innovative companies. They are building revolutionary new experiences for their customers and move fast. They expect us to do the same and to help them develop best practices for product development. Our software is methodology agnostic, which means we need to be experts in the agile, scrum, kanban, SAFe, and hybrid approaches that our customers depend on.
Our collective experience gives us the skills to meet customers where they are, internalize how they work (because we’ve been there, done that), and confidently guide them to achieve their best. And because we are always curious, we love learning from our customers along our journey together.
You are a strategic product leader at a growing software company. You help set goals and initiatives and define product requirements. You launch new functionality with a cross-functional team via a well-defined go-to-market process. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year.
Your favorite part of being a product leader is interacting with customers in a consultative way and helping them be more successful. Showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you. Applying deep curiosity to new challenges comes naturally and you persist until you can clearly see the most efficient path to full resolution. You are happiest when you are continually learning and working with a team of high achievers like yourself. And you write exceptionally well.
Your work at Aha!
We show customers what is possible with our software in a consultative way — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product management best practices. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering responsive customer service using our proven frameworks
- Leading demos for new customers and new teams
- Sharing best practices for setting strategy, capturing ideas, prioritizing work, and creating visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, through procurement, legal, and security processes
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Testing new product functionality as needed
- Mentoring newer team members as they lead demos, share best practices, and help customers with integrations
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)