At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Success Strategy and Operations Lead who is passionate about making users successful, is analytical, and thrives in deeply collaborative cultures. You will be supporting our Customer Success leadership team, acting as a thought partner and driving execution for key organizational and company initiatives.
- Own all aspects of strategy and operations for our entire Customer Success organization
- Be a thought partner in planning and building our go-to-market approach and organizational structure
- Collaborate on defining and implementing our operating model, metrics, ongoing performance measurement, and workflows
- Leverage data-driven and analytical approaches to identify customer experience gaps and promote a deeper understanding of our users
- Drive implementation of operational improvements based on business priorities, data insights, and user feedback
- Own and implement team tools to increase efficiency and collaboration
- Partner closely with other teams on key initiatives for customer success and Hopin
- 5+ years of strategy and/or operations experience in SaaS companies
- 3+ years supporting customer-facing teams such as Sales or Customer Success
- Passion for making customers and users successful
- Obsession with working with data analytics tools to identify gaps, drive decisions, and implement improvements
- Proven and consistent track record in measuring and scaling customer-facing organizations
- Experience working in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing company
- Outstanding executive presence and storytelling skills; comfortable with the big picture and the minute details
- Top notch analytical, project management, and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated capability using excel and SQL
Nice to Have
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Event planning or organizing experience
- Management consulting experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
- Health benefits
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.