As Articulate’s Customer Success Support Specialist, you will be responsible for managing, answering, and rerouting incoming phone calls and chats from existing customers. This newly created role will be responsible for ensuring a timely and positive outcome for our growing base of customers on the Articulate 360 and Rise product lines.
The Customer Success Support Specialist is passionate about providing an outstanding experience for our customers. You will leverage your broad understanding of Articulate 360 to provide efficient customer assistance in a high-volume, fast-paced live environment. During times when there are no incoming calls or chats, the Customer Success Support Specialist will perform additional customer success activities as assigned.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain coverage of customer support communication via incoming phone calls and live chats during business hours
- Work collaboratively with other Articulate teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Answer customer inquiries or transfer more complex questions to the appropriate Customer Success team member
- Track and report data from calls and chats for high-priority customer issues
- Collaborate with leadership to improve customer self-service options Other customer success support duties as assigned
What you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer success, business development, or sales support role
- Detail-oriented and able to manage high-volume activities from multiple sources
- Self-directed and proactive in a 100% remote environment
- Effective at multitasking
- Experienced with using Salesforce.com and able to create, manage, and update contact and opportunity information
- Available during requested business hours, Monday – Friday, to respond to incoming inquiries
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.