In short: we’re looking for a fully-remote Customer Success Vice President passionate about making healthcare better to lead a team of clinicians and engineers who manage technical software implementations; to help expand our product footprint within current customers; and to coordinate resolution of escalated customer issues. This position offers a salary of $120k-$164k depending on experience; stock options, unlimited vacation, and healthcare.
The mission for the Customer Success VP is to build and lead the Customer Success team. You will oversee a team (currently 5 staff and growing) and manage sleep clinicians, project managers, and engineers who conduct software implementation for new customers. You’ll support the team to work with existing customers to help meet their operational goals, solve their technical challenges, and help the sales team expand EnsoData’s product footprint within each organization.
On a given day, this could include:
- Building and leading the Customer Success team – including hiring, interviews, performance reviews, workload management and scheduling.
- Planning customer success teamwide processes, including how implementation projects & customer point people aka BFFs are assigned and staffed; customer-to-customer communications and referrals; and other processes
- Jumping on an issue escalated to you by a teammate or customer executive, delivering rapid and compassionate communication of updates to the customer & marshaling EnsoData developers, accounting, and other staff to give the issue due urgency
- Meeting with clinician executives and end-users of EnsoSleep to review feedback on their BFF and their success with EnsoData software
- Helping project-manage implementations of our software at strategic partnership sites with complex organizational structures
- Working alongside our clinical director to do quarterly executive check-ins with customers and explain to customers our report card of their operations
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data, improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine and big data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare – sleep study scoring.
- 5+ years in customer support as a customer success manager, customer success engineer, clinician customer relationship manager or sales/solutions engineer
- Experience in the digital health industry and SaaS / software services industry
- Previous experience in managing people, their career satisfaction, and the responsibility for their execution of projects or large goals
- Self-sufficient – excited about autonomy, fast learner
- Delights customers – comfortable working closely with customers and puts them first
- Passionate – possesses a strong desire to make healthcare better & intrinsically motivated
- Spreads good vibes – fun to work with, a great teammate
- Gets things done – bias toward action
- Doesn’t cut corners – integrity and attention to detail
- Shares knowledge – understands the value of good documentation and mentorship
2022 Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces (second year in a row!)
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Remote and flexible schedule – we are a distributed remote company with support for flexible schedules! That being said, we do have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
Salary of $120,000-$164,000 based on experience
Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
Unlimited vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
401k to help people invest in the future.
Team weeks! A few times of year everyone gathers in person to enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team weeks!)
- Submit a resume online here or email fred at ensodata.com, and our current Customer Success VP and human resources manager will review your application
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Group interview (100-minute session) with members of the executive team and cofounders. This will consist of questions and answers, some 1:1 time with individual cofounders,
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis of race, color, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, or childbirth, gender orientation, identity, or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, past or present military service, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EnsoData will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.