As a Customer Support Advocate, joining to support our newest high-touch service offering, you’ll have the opportunity to become a leading expert in Airtable and to empower our Enterprise customers by teaching them how to resolve their own issues during 30-60 minute screen shares. In this role, you will act as a consultative problem solver to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
Our Enterprise customers, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to fast growing tech and media companies, have a variety of needs. Each customer’s use case is unique. You must actively listen, act as a trusted advisor, learn their base-building goals, then effectively leverage Airtable for their team during a scheduled screen share. To succeed you must enjoy creative problem solving, be a strong verbal communicator, get energy from teaching and providing actionable solutions.
With a deep understanding of our customer’s most important needs, you’ll use your unique vantage point and pattern matching skills to highlight customer pain points to Product and service gaps to Support Managers and Support Operations.
What you’ll do
- Perform 1:1 base optimizations over Zoom with a variety of Enterprise customers.
- Become a leading expert in the product, applying your knowledge to a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business impact by modeling any kind of workflow from editorial calendars for major publications to large scale, multi-million dollar projects at aerospace companies.
- Learn about each customer’s business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable product with consultative, high-touch interactions and by answering existing questions with the goal of training the trainer.
- Be an integral partner to Account and Customer Success Managers in our overall mission of providing an unmatched, full service Enterprise customer experience.
- Proactively surface customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You have 1+ years experience in a customer facing role.
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Problem-solving excites you! You dig in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and partnering with a range of customers from small business owners to C-level executives
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers.
Bonus points if you have…
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!).
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools.
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we’re just getting started!