We are looking for individuals who have deep Airtable experience, enjoy being in consultative creative problem-solving roles, and who are passionate about providing people actionable solutions.
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Enterprise Customer Support Advocates play a powerful role in our mission by working side by side with Airtable’s amazing Enterprise-plan customers to educate, resolve issues, collaborate on product scenarios, and optimize their most important base designs.
As a member of our Customer Support Advocate, you will craft, troubleshoot, and optimize powerful workflows for customers across a wide range of industries and multiple stages of development to help them maximize the value of Airtable within their teams. Each customer has unique needs and you act as their trusted, dedicated resource, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission-critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work. You will develop strong relationships with our business partners and work with Customer Success Managers, coordinating every aspect of our support interactions with these customers, from the first contact to final resolution.
You’ll also use your unique vantage point into customer preferences, pain points and best practices to identify expansion and workflow optimization. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Enterprise Customer Support Advocates, who act as consultative problem solvers to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
We are currently hiring Enterprise CSAs for the following hours: 4:00am PST – 12:00pm PST (7:00am EST – 3:00pm EST) and 10:00am PST – 6:00pm PST (1:00pm EST – 9:00pm EST).
What you’ll do
- Provide targeted customer support at pivotal points in a customer’s lifecycle (ie. new-purchase, expansion opportunity, customer-retention)
- Handle all types of tickets, answering Airtable related questions, ranging from base design to formula creation, and escalating issues when needed.
- Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat or screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email) support for an increasing area of domain expertise to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Learn about customer’s business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable product with consultative high-touch support, scheduled troubleshooting, workflow conversations, base-builds and optimizations, and by answering existing questions with the goal of training the trainer. Partner with Customer Success and Sales to further our customer’s success.
- Proactively surface customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!)
- You have 2+ years of client management, support or consulting experience, ideally in an enterprise-focused role at a B2B technology company. You have a track record of creating a significant impact for your customers.
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Problem-solving excites you! You dig in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across varied industries, team-structures, sizes, and lifecycle-stages.
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers.
Bonus points if you have…
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we’re just getting started.