Our support team is growing! We’re looking for an accountable Customer Support Advocate who will join our fast-paced, customer-focused team in assisting and retaining healthcare professionals (i.e. RNs, CNAs, MAs) to pick up per diem shifts through the CareRev platform. As a member of the Marketplace team, you will be integral in supporting CareRev professionals and facilities by responding to inquiries in a timely manner in order to maximize the overall customer satisfaction, lifetime value, and general love of CareRev nationwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to our customers (healthcare facilities and professionals) via inbound/outbound call, email/SMS, and our internal ticketing system
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over the phone, email, and/or SMS
- Manage, resolve, and prevent problems by providing consistent, high-quality customer service and product expertise
- Become a CareRev industry expert by championing our customers’ needs and sharing feedback with internal stakeholders
- Uphold availability standards amongst a growing team with operating hours running Monday through Friday, from 10:00am – 6:30pm PST.
- Respond to all inbound requests and inquiries, adhering to any TAT metrics set forth by the Customer Support Manager with the whole team EST.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and/or 1+ year of relevant experience
- High level of technology acumen (SaaS platform/mobile devices)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be empathetic, patient, self-motivated, good-humored, and a problem solver
- Strong communication skills and a high level of comfort interacting on the phone
- Thrives in working with a lean, dynamic team in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare background and/or Startup experience is a plus
- Knowledge of call centers and/or customer ticketing platforms is a plus
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have small offices in Los Angeles, CA (Venice/Mar Vista) and Chicago, IL open for use by team members.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability