Sensor Tower is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team in our mission to provide a best in-class client experience. In this role, you will be building and working alongside a team of Customer Support Specialists. You and the team will be the voice of Sensor Tower by responding to inbound questions and troubleshooting needs from customers via email. Additionally, assist with customer product training and documentation to make our customers as self-serve as possible. You will be joining a fast-paced and fun environment where you serve as a trusted advisor to help customers utilize and see ongoing value on Sensor Tower’s platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the Sensor Tower platforms to help support our customers through answering support questions and then working with the documentation team to turn those questions into engaging and interesting knowledge articles on our help site.
- Help drive front line Customer Support for all customers
- Work closely with our Tier 3 Customer Segment – including customer training and on-going support, working with customer-base primarily through email cases, zendesk support, and leveraging customer knowledge management.
- Provide a best-in-class, high satisfaction Customer Support function for enterprise accounts that coordinates well with our Customer Success function.
- Interact with other departments and escalate customer feedback further.
- Drive projects to ensure that Sensor Tower customers are able to self-serve themselves in the best way possible and have the data to back it up!
- Hire a world-class team of Support agents to assist you in making our customers satisfied.
- Find what metrics and data is most useful to drive a successful help site and make data-driven decisions on how to improve it.
- Deliver training, analytics, and insights on support to our other customer teams.
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in support
- Detail-oriented; exceptional ability to document and build/follow processes
- Creative but analytical, to come up with interesting solutions that are backed by data.
- Familiarity with customer ticketing systems and/or customer engagement systems like Zendesk.
- A passion for data analysis, mobile apps and mobile gaming
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.