Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to the Senior Customer Support Manager, we are looking for 2 Customer Support Specialists to be a part of our growing team. Because our software is mission-critical to our customers, our technical support is too. When our customers need help, they often need it quickly, and it makes a real impact on their business. As the first line of communication between our customers and the company, the primary responsibility of this role will be fielding and managing questions and app related issues from customers. This person will need to exercise the ability to continuously problem solve, train others, and work closely with other teams to improve the product and overall customer experience.
- Field SingleOps Tier 1 customer inquiries by way of phone, email, chat, and our ticketing system.
- Directly troubleshoot customer issues and resolve by implementing attainable solutions
- Evaluate and escalate bugs to development as they come to your attention inside the product
- Provide feedback to developing support processes. Your input will ultimately add value for our customers.
- Apply technical writing skills in contributing to SingleOps knowledgbase (e.g. FAQs, Training Material, Internal Documentation).
- Empathize with customers by taking ownership and reassuring that you will resolve their issues in a thorough, thoughtful, and timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with other members within the organization
- Have the opportunity to grow your career and pursue other opportunities within SingleOps (i.e. Implementation, Customer Success, QA, etc).
- A bachelor’s or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience in a high-stress support/customer service role
- Analytical mindset with strong researching and problem-solving skills
- Applicable technical writing skills
- The innate desire to serve others and implement solutions in a thorough, thoughtful, and timely manner.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize trouble tickets as they come in
- Clear and concise communication skills
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Previous experience in a high growth SaaS startup
- Experience with small businesses or field management (landscaping, tree service, arborists, HVAC, home maintenance, etc)
- Previous experience in chat support
- Previous experience moderating user communities
- Must be available on rotational weekends
- You can work remotely
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.