We’re building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment. We focus on inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community, and we design simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role:
We’re looking for our first data analyst to scale the impact of data across the Replit org. You’re going to come in at the ground floor of a company with large volumes of data to have an impact from day 1 seeking out valuable insights and informing us of our users’ behaviors and actions.
Examples of what you could do:
- Conduct deep dives on user behavior and usage patterns
- Research and help understand patterns based on user behavior
- Develop robust experimentation principles
- Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-dimensional data from varying sources to solve difficult problems.
- Ensure scalable data architecture for new products
- Create processes for data hygiene and data warehousing
- Develop integrated systems for product & financial data
- Help run experiments that will actually move our metrics – when we push tests to 100% we want to actually see the bump in the relevant graph
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent SQL proficiency, you’ll need to work with our data warehouse regularly
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Probability & Statistics
- SQL, Python, R, etc
- Prior coding experience
- Worked at a consumer (B2C) company with millions of users spanning diverse geos and demographics
- Worked with devtools companies
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
🌎 Remote-First and Autonomous Working Environment
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
🧘♂️ Monthly Wellness Stipend
🍴 Monthly Lunch/Grocery Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
📈 401k Matching
🚀 Annual company/team offsites (4/year)
Curious about us?
- Interviewing + Culture
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.