Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
As a Data Analyst on our Ads team, you’ll work alongside other data analysts, data engineers, analytics managers and product managers owning:
- Prioritization, scheduling, and pacing of sponsored content to ensure uniform distribution of user engagement across Doximity products based on campaign goals, guarantees, and user bidding.
- Pricing calculations, user funnel analyses, demand & supply projections, and inventory simulations to design and recommend appropriate audiences for campaigns.
- Building and maintaining ETL pipelines to ensure a single source of business rules, reliable data governance, and dependable user activity tracking for client and commercial reporting.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Here is an introduction to our tech stack
- We use UNIX command-line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.) and have over 350 private repositories in GitHub containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we’re currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a data analyst or a data scientist.
- Prior experience working with advertising tech and sponsored content is a plus, though not a requirement.
- Proven record of delivering high quality exploratory data analyses (EDA) in a professional setting that informed critical product and business decisions.
- Deep knowledge of descriptive and prescriptive analytics, probability distributions, hypothesis testing, and Bayesian and statistical modeling.
- Mastery of visualization techniques and verbal and written storytelling skills.
- Excellent SQL skills to create and evaluate complex statements involving numerous tables and data relationships.
- Proficient in using Python data analysis libraries such as Pandas and NumPy. Also has a basic understanding of object-oriented programming concepts as they relate to Python.
- Prior exposure to distributed data processing concepts and execution (e.g., working with column stores, leveraging spark, etc.)
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $110,000 – $150,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More info on Doximity
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.