About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world’s most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world’s most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, and Levi’s.
About the Data Analyst, Partners & Finance
In this role, you will drive strategic use of data to ensure our brand partners are massively successful on the Trove platform and that Trove is essential, irreplaceable, and broadly recognized within our brand partner organizations. You will turn data into insights that define partner best practices and help existing partners grow their recommerce business. This position reports to the Data Analytics Manager and will have a close working relationship with the teams that work most closely with our partners: Business Development, Onboarding, Strategic Account Management, and Finance teams. You will work with senior leaders across Trove to drive action based on your insights.
- Work directly with Partner and Finance teams on strategically important projects to guide decision-making and inspire action
- Build user-friendly, actionable, and scalable dashboards and data products to inform internal team and external partners
- Become the subject matter expert on our financial data and models – from collection, through modeling, to reporting
- Be a trusted partner to the Partner and Finance teams on how to better leverage data to drive results
- Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, behaviors, and metrics and present compelling narratives to explain results to team
- Dig deep into the data when discrepancies arise to uncover the cause…and identify and design robust processes and tools to prevent discrepancies from arising
- Dive into the dynamics and economics of partners to help develop strategies and recommendations
- It makes you happy to dive deep into data sets to uncover insights or to get to the bottom of pesky bugs. You can understand their implications, and communicate them to the teams who can take action on your discoveries
- Experience framing business questions with data and translating business needs into processes, analyses, reports, and datasets
- Track record of telling compelling data-driven stories
- Demonstrated ability to use data to prioritize the highest-potential growth opportunities
- Experience building user-friendly dashboards in one or more modern Business Intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc…)
- Expert in spreadsheets, comfortable in SQL
- Collaborative mindset, and a strong preference for working with many different teams
Nice to Have
- Retail and/or Ecommerce experience
- Familiarity with our data stack: Redshift, dbt, Looker
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.