Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
Vericred is seeking a Product Operations Data Analyst within Vericred’s Product Operations department. The main goal of the Product Operations team is to optimize the intersection of product, engineering, operations, and support services people, processes, and tooling. This key, newly created role will have an amazing opportunity to apply their natural curiosity and problem solving skills in helping to identify and measure opportunities to support these teams to scale. The ideal candidate will have a self-starting attitude, and a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of measuring success and driving continuous improvement. They will be a change agent in the use of analytics to provide deeper insight into business performance and future operations.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the Head of Product Operations.
In this role you will:
- Take on strategic projects that aim to support the scaling of processes and tooling.
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to define a problem or business need.
- Identify, source, clean, and prepare data for analysis.
- Visualize and present data in such a way that make it easy to understand and tell a compelling story.
- Present findings and recommendations to management and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Support the access of data that allows the delivery of a product that is timely, accurate, and complete.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Operations and Support Services teams to identify, prioritize, and measure process, technology, and tooling improvements.
- Help business leaders compare options and make decisions by crafting predictive modeling as needed.
- Create data analysis dashboards and metrics that can be handed off to teams to help them self-manage growth and productivity.
- Act as a general support agent towards the aim of greater data access, acuity, and literacy.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a data analytics or related role, preferably in the health insurance and employee benefits ecosystem, that required you to obtain and share data to help drive better decision making.
- Have experience driving business optimization and supporting efficiency to scale through the use of data forecasts.
- Have data access, visualization and wrangling skills using tools such as Python, Tableau, SQL and/or RStudio.
- Have an eye for detail and a love of data.
- Enjoy and have a proven history of showcasing data in a way that is appealing, digestible, and easy to understand.
- Take ownership of projects, enjoy autonomy, and have excellent time management skills.
- Are curious by nature, have comfort in establishing clarity out of ambiguity, and a willingness to learn and collaborate.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.