$100k – $150k • No equity
[When you apply, please include a brief description of why you are a good fit for the role below and put the sum of 7 and 29 somewhere in your note. Thanks!]
Mammoth Growth is a data analytics agency that has helped over 400 companies build out their data infrastructure and get to accurate, reliable, consistant data that can be leveraged for growth.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer with extensive experience in building data pipelines, ETL scripts, and data warehouses in a modern cloud environment. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing growth data analytics consultancy helping businesses build cutting edge analytics environments.
As a data engineer in a rapidly growing team, you will work with a variety of exciting high growth businesses building their future data environment. This is an excellent opportunity to sharpen and broaden your skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
In this role you’re not only have a chance to get at the data but also be influential in what to do with the data (sales, marketing, product, ops).
This is a remote position.
- Build custom integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Building ETLs to move and transform data
- Put together an end-to-end data pipeline using cutting edge tools and techniques
- Designing data warehouses and data lakes
- Use your knowledge and experience to help shape new process
- Expert SQL
- Database experience (Redshift / Snowflake a plus)
- Python a plus
- DBT a plus
- Other application development a plus
- Independently organized; self-starter; ability to work with minimal direction
- Enjoy learning new tools to better solve new challenges
- Attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions
- Good communication / client facing skills
- Can switch between simultaneous projects easily
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org