As a Data Entry Clerk, you will have a certain amount of data that you’re responsible for categorizing and a deadline for completion. This position requires that applicants be self-monitoring and motivated to hit deadlines while working autonomously. You’ll be required to pay close attention to detail and being able to use language translation tools to identify non-English advertisements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use custom tools to identify the advertiser funding specific social media accounts.
- Identify the exact product being marketed in online display and video advertisements.
- Write logic statements to search for and classify creatives.
- Suggest improvements to data quality by identifying erroneously categorized creatives.
What you bring:
- An understanding of search logic and search operators.
- Thorough research skills and an emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to verify account ownership across multiple resources and accurately enter your findings.
- Adjust to new methodologies quickly.
- Self-motivation to complete assignments on your own and within the established deadlines.
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.