Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role:
You will act as the main point of contact between Senior Management, Operations, Sales, Legal, and Finance to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of client agreements.
You will ..
- Track and report on long term sales data to key stakeholder across Sales, Operations, Finance, Legal, and Senior Management.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the sales team on deal structure and quoting, advise on alternative contract options and value propositioning and be the key placer with regard to P&L accuracy.
- Serve as an anchor and gatekeeper between key teams and decision makers in the deals process.
- Manage the implementation and accommodation of niche customer subscription requests to best manage customer accounts.
- Ensure accuracy with regard to pre-sales activities, such as confidentiality and evaluation agreements and assist the sales team with the handling of tenders, RFI questionnaires and other relevant pre-sales documentation.
You have ..
- A strong background within the SaaS/B2B industry in Deal Desk, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations and Pricing.
- An ability to partner with GTM teams and other key teams within the quoting process.(Finance, Legal and Portfolio Management)
- Excellent communication skills with a particular focus on transparency and clarity. An analytical mindset with great attention to detail and an organized approach.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask particularly during periods of high volume.
- An alignment with the HiveMQ values.
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.