Olo is looking for a customer advocate and restaurant delivery enthusiast to join the Customer Success department as a Delivery Coordinator on the Dispatch team.
You will play a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with Delivery Managers and customers to facilitate and expedite launches on the Dispatch delivery product, while also working with multiple Olo teams to improve documentation and processes. We are looking for someone with experience in project management, the ability to provide outstanding hospitality, and a passion for creating excellent customer experiences who enjoys taking the initiative to complete tasks.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Team Lead- Dispatch. You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Gather relevant customer details and requirements in preparation for the onboarding process
- Facilitate communication between customers, internal departments, and partners to develop clear and accurate project plans and deployment documentation for Delivery Managers
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage and escalate questions raised by customers before Delivery Manager handoff
- Work with Delivery Managers across multiple projects in several stages to organize efficient and successful customer deployments
- Report on customer progress and updates weekly and document accurate customer details in our CRM software
- Identify process improvement areas or gaps in existing documentation and share insights and improvement recommendations with the team
- Export, compile, and analyze data from multiple systems in preparation for leadership reports
- Work with project leads to evaluate and resolve onboarding obstacles
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1+ years of experience as an Account or Project Manager, or in a similar customer-facing role
- Experience with project management and working with your team and partners to meet deadlines
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions
- Experience in collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing data using tools like Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry and customer service
- Legally able to work in the United States
Nice to Have
- Experience using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk and JIRA to direct and control the processing and resolution of tickets
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana
- Understanding of the current delivery landscape
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, a 401k match, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!