At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Demand Generation Associate
CreatorIQ is looking for a Demand Generation Associate to support the marketing initiatives & tactical executions of multi-channel campaigns. This role requires organization, collaboration, & an eagerness to learn more about demand generation & account based marketing. Successful candidates will have a passion for digital marketing, email marketing, and demand generation, with the ability to support the team across the many different moving parts of launching campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to assist in writing, operations, reporting, testing, and campaign setup.
What you will do:
- Campaign Support & Project Management
- Support and manage campaign planning & workflows including asset creation, audience segmentation, and workflow management to maximize conversion opportunities
- Support the demand generation team in tactical execution to produce digital campaigns at scale. Examples include landing page creation, copywriting, project planning, list creation, keyword research and team coordination
- Email Marketing
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to build and execute email marketing campaigns
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in the tactical execution of our nurture programs, including writing email content, building email templates, list segmentation, and workflow maintenance
- Testing & Support
- Support the tactical execution of demand generation testing, including building variations of landing pages & emails
- Support demand generation & marketing operations initiatives in Hubspot & Salesforce, such as documentation & data hygiene
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 1-2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Email marketing, demand generation, and/or digital marketing experience
- Hubspot and/or Salesforce experience
- Strong project management skills – experience coordinating concurrent projects in fast-paced environment preferred
- A desire to learn & grow in Demand Generation
- Familiarity with ABM is a plus
- A passion for Influencer Marketing – not required but a plus!
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call.But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $71,000 – $85,000