Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale.
Crowdbotics is looking for a Developer Community Manager where you will play a key role in the success of our developer ecosystem that directly impacts critical business processes that run our growing business.
You will be responsible for defining and creating the Crowdbotics Developer Program from end-to-end. You will need to use your technical expertise and deep experience in delivering programs at scale to drive community engagement around development. To be successful you will have to balance priorities, collaborate with senior leaders, and present to multi-functional teams while defining detailed requirements, delivering within an agile delivery framework, and managing key performance indicators.
This position requires you to be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work with tight timelines, handle various tasks simultaneously while continuing to develop a positive work culture. In addition, great oral communication and written documentation skills are critical for this role.
We’re a close-knit, hardworking team, and that means we’re looking for talented team-builders. There’s a lot of unexplored territory in this space, and we’ll be relying on your ingenuity and problem-solving skills to come up with novel solutions that can help us deliver more value more efficiently for everyone in our ecosystem. We’ll also be looking for you to provide your thoughts on the product direction and automation.
What you’ll do:
- Own and support the developer journey across the app lifecycle, creating programs that drive engagement and product adoption
- Manage the community of developers and their performance within the organization
- Create and foster a Crowdbotics Developer Community to provide community-based support at scale (this may include but is not limited to Crowdbotics answers, blogs, and ideas)
- Provide feedback from developers to our product and engineering teams to support world-class developer experience
- Serve as the internal expert on Crowdbotics developers – who they are, what they care about, where they go, and how to reach them
- Collaborate with the Developer Experience product team to ensure developers are supported with the right tools and documentation, including showcase projects, examples, tutorials, on-boarding, etc
- Hands-on experience writing code in a modern programming language, specifically RAD stack, as well as knowledge of modern app development and client/server interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ability to deliver presentations, demos, write compelling technical blog posts and communicate technical content to developers (please share links of your work, either video or written)
- A good listener, who can empathize with developer pain points and gather measurable feedback for our product and engineering team;
- Experience with other well-established marketplaces and open-source technologies a plus
Preferred Knowledge And Experience of These Are a Huge Plus
- Prior experience creating Developer Programs, as a Developer Advocate or in Developer Marketing