Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah, as well as locally.
Zonos is seeking a DevOps Engineer with 3 to 5+ years of experience to join our fast-paced team, who is solely dedicated to overseeing the Zonos cloud infrastructure.
- Enhance IT infrastructure security protocols
- Maintain and improve the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Update, test, and deploy section of code
- Upgrade and develop secure cloud infrastructure
- Coach Engineering and Infrastructure teams on how to maintain and support production applications
- Translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- AWS certified required
- Proficient with AWS EC2 and AWS RDS
- Experience with AWS Elastic Load Balancer
- Knowledge of AWS Security Groups and the ability to increase security in cloud infrastructure
- Build and maintain MySql databases; specifically Aurora (MySql) database
- Manage Aurora subscriptions, reservations, database sizes, and locations
- Manage the ElasticSearch database
- Maintain and build Linux servers in cloud
- Experience with Apache2 and Nginx
- Experience building and deploying Docker servers
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. Our roles are challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.