Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A(n): Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing Golden Hippo’s ad campaigns across native and paid social platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. This role will also be responsible for A/B testing on landing pages, funnel creation & optimizations to drive performance on the front-end.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA – Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals, while maintaining or growing spend targets.
- Create online sales funnels in Salesforce CRM through record creation and management and keep funnels up to date with new A/B wins.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.
- Regularly ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for ad creatives and landing pages in order to optimize for brand KPIs.
- Maintain active relationships with network representatives to be at the forefront of upcoming changes, trends, tactics, and tools in order to effectively navigate our campaigns through these updates.
- Regularly analyze and provide improvements for the customer experience throughout the sales funnel, from day one acquisition to 90-day customer retention.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- 1-3 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Experience using social and/or Ad platforms.
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google sheets)
- Experience scaling and maintaining ad campaigns while hitting key performance metrics & goals.
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions.
- 3-5 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Direct-to-Consumer experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (NO cost to you on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You’re part owner of Golden Hippo)
- Generous matching 401K Plan with company matching up to 3.5%
- Recognition Programs: KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program
- Flexible work arrangements for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for professional growth
- Actually fun virtual & in-person events
$68,300-$91,100, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.