Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing Golden Hippo’s ad campaigns on Taboola, Outbrain, and other native ad platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.
- Oversee and manage the performance of external partners and agencies to ensure company goals are being met
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site) as well as improving internal KPIs, including but not limited to, CVR, AOV, LTV, Subscription Rates.
- Review new content submissions (sales letter copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Native advertising experience, using platforms such as Taboola and Outbrain
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
- 3-5 years digital marketing exp preferably within digital acquisition/ performance marketing
- Direct-to-Consumer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Ability to independently organize and implement several multi-step projects at once
- Familiarity with the Latin American Market
- Fluent in Spanish (reading and writing)
$63,300 – $91,300, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.