At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Digital and Web Designer
CreatorIQ is looking for a skilled Digital and Web Designer to join our corporate marketing team. You will be responsible for developing the brand across all digital touch points, streamlining the design look and feel across marketing and sales material and executing multiple design projects based on marketing and business objectives. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital design and production for email, website and social media platforms, and has UI knowledge of websites. We are looking for someone who can flex into both graphic and web design, is a creative thinker and collaborative worker who can respond and bring new ideas and approaches based on current trends and industry best practices. Experience working with web developers to build new websites and optimize pages is nice to have.
What you will do:
- Responsible for developing the brand across web and digital touch points, keeping in mind target segments and personas.
- Respond to briefs and collaborate with communications, marketing, and other teams to define, plan, and coordinate content, design, and presentation solutions
- UX Design with content authoring experience in a CMS
- Wireframe, prototype, build, develop, enhance existing and new web pages
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and help consolidate deliverables form multiple stakeholders, and bring knowledge of design ideas to the team.
- Responsible for managing multiple and/or higher profile creative services projects and ensures a cohesive end-product.
- The brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution and collaboration with the team.
- Compelling design to convey our data storytelling and thought leadership to assert our market leadership.
- Digital creation of brochures, reports and one pagers.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- UX/UI experience preferred
- Create and execute in the InDesign suite
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Familiar with current web trend designs
- Experience developing wireframes
- Someone very creative and a good mindset for design
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed oriented
- Great communicator and multi-tasker
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $78,000 – $92,000