Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help healthcare professionals save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our users, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand clinicians’ challenges and strategically build campaigns to meet their needs. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful Digital Marketing Associate to join our team.
Utilizing your understanding of digital advertising—in particular search engine marketing (SEM)—you will work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of the marketing team on user growth, engagement, and retention efforts. You will test, execute and manage targeted digital advertising campaigns across different cohorts and channels, and help translate technical features into real-life benefits for our clinician members. You will be expected to report on digital campaigns weekly, and optimize campaigns frequently.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Plan, build and manage campaigns across paid channels and SEO
- Help test the value propositions and messaging of new products across different channels to find the best new angle to bring them to market
- Identify and test new opportunities, measuring the benefit to adjust investments accordingly
- Analyze campaign performance, share key insights and make recommendations for improvements
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines and results to the marketing and product teams
- Work collaboratively with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to support Doximity’s goals
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years in digital marketing, including SEM, SEO and mobile marketing
- Proficiency with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager and other digital acquisition channels
- Proven track record of improving and developing digital performance and growth marketing campaigns
- Comfortable running analyses in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Copywriting skills – especially for direct response campaigns
- Detail-oriented, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Background in/passion for healthcare innovation a plus!
- Equity incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.