60% of top research organizations trust Cayuse to help them modernize their research administration systems. Cayuse develops SaaS solutions that simplify the business of research administration, helping universities, and research organizations work smarter.
Cayuse empowers globally connected research that reimagines collaboration and drives societal progress. Our platform uniquely addresses the entire hierarchy of research challenges: minimizing risk, driving efficiency, optimizing planning, and enabling world-class, data-driven research management.
Over the past 2 decades, we’ve been on a journey to empower globally connected research. Cayuse has a strong backbone of customer- and employee- focused values that lead to a great working environment, and deliver on our mission: Empower organizations to conduct globally connected research and sponsored projects, advancing their impact on science, discovery, and society.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Cayuse is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to both drive our digital and account based marketing strategy while also growing and learning the skills to lead a marketing team. This role will not only give an individual an opportunity to manage a good portion of the Cayuse Marketing stack (Pardot, Google PPC, GA, SEO, WordPress, Zoominfo, etc.), but will also be involved in critical attribution and ROI analysis that will influence our future marketing campaigns to maximize the volume and velocity of our pipeline. We’re looking for someone who has a mix of strategic thinking, analytical prowess and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute as part of our 15 person marketing team.
- Influencing, executing and optimizing a persona-based buyer journey marketing strategy via collaboration with the Director of Growth Marketing
- Driving our outbound strategy, including overseeing Pardot and working with our UK-based demand gen resource, BDR manager and others on the team. This includes building and executing nurturing campaigns within our marketing automation platform, developing landing pages (with A/B testing ideally) that optimize conversions, and making sure the sales development team follows up on all the MQL’s created.
- Work with marketing leaders to drive and further build out our inbound marketing strategy – including our SEO and owning the budget and driving our SEM and paid social (mainly LinkedIn) strategy. This also includes seeking out new digital channels that further optimize our traffic and funnel conversion rates.
- Track and show effectiveness of campaigns against defined KPIs and use closed-loop analysis to continuously improve performance
- Own and manage the website, including constantly reassessing the design with the goal of always optimizing, and working across marketing to update and post new content as needed, along with regular WordPress operational aspects.
- Assist as needed in elements for various in-person (when that starts back up) and digital events
- Stay up to date with new digital marketing programs and approaches to drive innovation in our marketing efforts. Cayuse offers financial support for employees’ on-going education, whether it’s college classes that pertain to your job or courses from industry venues such as Marketing Profs. We need this role always learning about how we can creatively engage our buyers.
- ABM campaigns, including the creation of landing pages for webcasts and offers
- Regular website and funnel conversion analysis and reporting
- Managing Pardot lists and segmentation
- Ensuring Cayuse stays in compliance with all consumer protection regulations
- Deliver and maintain a website that is always up and is optimized for inbound
- Comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics
- Strong fundamentals of email marketing and conversion rate optimization
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools such as Pardot to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management, time management, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Competitive Medical Benefits (PPO + HSA available)
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability fully covered by Cayuse
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work or Commuter Stipend
- Equal Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Employer Matching
- $30 Wellness Reimbursement
- Remote Work Environment, Supporting the Ultimate Employee Experience
- Fun, innovative Portland Office with Industrious Spirit Offering Kombucha and Cold Brew