RStudio creates great software that helps people understand data and make better decisions in real-world applications. Our core offering is an open source data science toolchain, and we aim to make it available to everyone, regardless of their economic means.
We are looking to hire a creative Digital Marketing Manager, located in the US reporting to the Director of Global Marketing. In this role you will run digital campaigns in support of the global marketing team. This role will work closely with revenue marketing, content marketing, marketing ops, and Sales teams and will be responsible for the execution and measurement of multi-channel revenue-driving campaigns.
How you’ll make an impact
- Grow and manage our digital analytics strategy and execution in day to day partnership with our Revenue Marketing team, including conversion rate optimization and personalization for our website, paid ads, paid social, landing pages, and email campaigns. End to end campaign knowledge and optimization will be critical.
- Consistently test and analyze results to inform best practices and evolution of digital experiences to optimize revenue generation, CTAs, and conversions on the website and email campaigns.
- Create analyses of existing web traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and provide data-driven insights and guidance to Corporate, Product, and Revenue Marketing teams for web and content enhancement.
- Isolate and define goals for different segments of site-traffic, including paid-media, organic, email, community, etc.
- Source and interface with agency vendors to support growth initiatives. Define what can be managed in-house and what we’ll need extra help with.
- Own reporting of web analytics using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Compile, analyze and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior to inform ongoing digital experience needs and optimization as well as overall marketing improvements.
- Work closely with content creators to fill the content calendar with the “right” content that spans the entire buyer’s journey.
What you bring to the table
- You are humble and kind. High on empathy and ability to build strong relationships across a global team.
- 3+ of experience building and managing multi-channel demand gen campaigns.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Takes pride in being proactive and organized.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the latest digital marketing tools, including marketing automation platforms and social media channels.
- Experienced. You thrive at the intersection of big-picture strategy and detail-oriented execution. Data-Driven. You like to take risks and try new things but also appreciate data and getting the basics right. You love testing and tweaking communications materials to see what works best.
- Creative. You enjoy thinking creatively about how to build partnerships, target supporters and create content that engages and inspires people to join our movement.
- Get Things Done. You are entrepreneurial and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. No task is too big or too small. You follow-through, take initiative and get things done. You also value time and positive ROI; you can identify what should be outsourced, delegated or done in-house.
- Leader. Engaging, systematic, and confident to develop strong followership on the team and across RStudio
- Player. Humble, hands-on, and experienced to build and launch larger/complex fully integrated campaigns
- Coach. Collaborative, supportive, and fair – but also data-driven and demanding (e.g., marketing and management skills, business acumen, comfortable with metrics and data)
- Smart. Understands the big picture (market, customers, company) but also knows and cares about the details
- Hard working. Get things done and never wastes a moment.
We are a lean, distributed team, passionate about making open source data science tools accessible to people all over the world, regardless of economic means. We are an organization that values talent, humility, and hard work over hierarchy.
- We are remote friendly and many people work from home or a coffee shop. We also have an office in Boston and Seattle
- Competitive salary with great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance (100% of premiums covered), 401k matching, a home office allowance, and a profit-sharing system
- Pick your hardware — we want to equip you with what you need to do your best work
- All our full-time employees are given a one time allowance to outfit their home office
- We have a flexible environment with excellent benefits and a “take what you need” vacation policy
- Positive, passionate culture working with a world-class team committed to data science and the R language
RStudio is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.