Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
The Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Advertising is responsible for developing Tapcart’s paid acquisition strategy, and successfully drives global digital advertising efforts across programmatic, paid search, and paid social channels to meet and exceed growth targets. The successful candidate has extensive experience with audience identification and activation via efficient targeting, retargeting and personalization utilizing first, second, and third party data.
This role requires the ability to leverage campaign analytics to drive growth at scale while continuously optimizing ROI. A successful candidate will have a deep understanding and passion for digital paid media strategies and experience in direct response marketing and programmatic advertising. Additionally, candidates should be highly innovative and bring strong analytical skills to support data-driven decisions.
How you will make an impact:
- Create sales opportunities (marketing-driven pipeline) — We are looking for marketers who can help scale our pipeline activity, and you will own pipeline coming from paid channels.
- Increase qualified lead/signup volume by owning paid acquisition strategy across multiple platforms including: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Shopify App Store Ads, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads, as well as 3rd party affiliates and sponsored content.
- Lead A/B testing and optimization efforts to identify new opportunities that improve campaign performance, conversion efficiency, audience targeting, etc.
- Set up reporting to monitor & evaluate paid acquisition strategy effectiveness and regularly share results and insights. Make data-driven changes to paid strategy to optimize for qualified lead volume.
What skills you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6+ years relevant experience, preferably in the B2B/SaaS space.
- Direct experience managing digital paid media strategy & execution, and can demonstrate success.
- Passionate about innovating in paid acquisition, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics
- Superb analytical skills: You can navigate through spreadsheets and find trends and key takeaways. You’re obsessed with metrics and make decisions informed by data.
- Ambitious, resourceful, and fast: You’ve always taken on more than the official job description. You have a way of making things happen even if it seems impossible while making it all seem easy. You’re comfortable with moving fast, making decisions with imperfect data, and learning on your own.
- Strong collaborator who enjoys working with a range of teams including marketing, content, sales, and product marketing.
- Hands-on experience in a combination of these or similar tools is vital to your success: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, ClearbitX, Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Grow, GSheets/Excel, Unbounce/Webflow, VWO. Additional experience using ABM advertising tools a plus.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Massive growth opportunity and equity for all employees
· Medical , Dental, Vision, 401k – eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO + remote friendly
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can’t wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.