After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
You want to make an impact on establishing Perspective as a high-quality SaaS through delivering world-class feature experiences to our software users and their funnel visitors. Using your design skills and aesthetics, you raise the overall design quality & design awareness in our company.
What you’ll be doing
- Feature development – Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes and UI designs
- User research – Coordinate and perform user interviews, research and idea validation
- Ensure Usability – Establish a simple and fun experience for our users within all new features and improvements
- Design system – Maintain and refine our design system for workflow speed and brand experience
Who you are
- You are an authentic, empathic and optimistic person
- You are pragmatic & solution-oriented
- You are proactive, reliable, loyal and keen to take on the responsibility
- While having a good eye for detail, you don’t lose sight of the bigger picture
- You are honest, cordial and strive in working with amazing teams
- You are experienced in designing interfaces as well as user interactions
- You have already been prototyping software features – ideally for a website editor
- You understand the importance and benefits of market research, user interviews, and user tests and have successfully used it in order to validate hypotheses
- Working with and coordinating between engineering, business, marketing, and support is natural to you
- You are experienced in coordinating meetings, brainstormings and presenting ideas & concepts to your team
- You understand the necessity of good usability & easy user flows and are experienced in reducing complex challenges to simple solutions
- You have prior experience of working in a software company, ideally SaaS
- You can strive in an agile startup environment
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens.