Fracture is looking for a nimble, experienced individual with a killer instinct for crafting direct response copy that drives real results. If you’re a data-driven and creative copywriter who lives for creating powerfully engaging copy and is looking for the opportunity to use your considerable talents to make an impact for a brand that you can feel good about, we want to hear from you.
The Direct Response Copywriter works as a member of the marketing team to write, iterate, and optimize copy across our performance channels. With a deep understanding of the key touch points along the customer journey, you know how to connect to prospective customers at the right place with the perfect message to compel them to take action. You live at the intersection of the right-brain and the left-brain and feel most comfortable in a position that allows you to combine your creativity with your naturally analytic mind. Driven and curious, you thrive on feedback and quickly translate performance data into smart, actionable insights to optimize our campaigns and copy.
The opportunity here at Fracture is truly special. We’re a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand experiencing tremendous year-over-year growth on the back of a unique, high-quality product that people genuinely love. In this role, you’d have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor (OK, more like the 2nd or 3rd floor), make your mark, and share success with a team that is deeply committed to developing a world-class emotive brand by doing things the right way. At Fracture, this means putting people first, growing responsibly, and treading lightly on the planet.
We believe that every job at Fracture is someone’s dream job. If this sounds like yours, get in touch.
Work Location: Remote -or- Alachua, FL
Salary Range: $55,000-$70,000 (Negotiable w/in this range depending on experience)
Reports to: Director of Brand, Content, & Communications
Here’s the day-to-day responsibilities:
- Own and execute upon direct response communication strategy to include promotional emails & drip campaigns, Adwords, Social Ads, landing pages, print media, podcast reads, product descriptions, and SEO.
- Craft strategic and compelling copy for multi-channel campaigns that is specifically tailored to drive interest and action at each stage of the customer journey
- Rapidly iterate on campaigns by drawing upon data-driven insights and testing
- Continually cultivate functional knowledge of audience segmentation and consumer trends
- Possess a strong command of creating curiosity hooks in direct response campaigns to “stop the scroll”, garner attention, and draw the audience in
- Coordinate with stakeholders on the Content Marketing, CRM, and Creative teams to ensure that top-of-funnel, paid, and direct response campaigns support and align with overall promotional and brand initiatives
- Conduct high quality research to deeply understand the behaviors, needs, and interest of our consumers
- Understand our audience better than they understand themselves and recognize potential growth opportunities into new audiences
- Assisting with editing and approval of content as needed
- Produce error-free copy that adheres to the company’s branding and style guidelines
What does it take to be successful?
- The ability to write clear, compelling copy within the framework of our brand guidelines
- A deep understanding of the customer journey and the role that direct response copy plays in both building that relationship and driving sales
- A learner’s mindset and a drive to continually sharpen your skills
- The ability to work well cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders to execute on projects and objectives
- High EQ and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
What does it take to be considered?
- You must submit a cover letter and a portfolio of relevant work with your application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in writing, marketing, communications, or other related field — or equivalent work experience
- 2+ Years of experience writing copy for Adwords, Facebook, Landing Pages, and Email Marketing with proven results
- Experience copywriting for brands in either an in-house or agency setting
- Experience writing for ecommerce brands preferred
Who is Fracture?
Fracture’s mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Fracture glass prints allow you to print your images directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in our innovative, low-waste packaging. Check it out at Fracture. We’ve sold over one million glass prints to customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning — we’re just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in-house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do. We’re blending cutting edge E-commerce with lean manufacturing to make your favorite digital images become real. We do all this while focused on treading lightly on our planet and are dedicated to creating the smallest possible carbon footprint.