ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
As ThreeFlow continues to scale, we are thrilled to add a Director role to our client success team, which serves as the face of the company to our broker clients. This team is made up of client experience executives (account managers to our clients) and client experience managers (customer success managers to our users) who work together to ensure that ThreeFlow delivers value, drives mutual growth and creates ThreeFlow champions in the marketplace.
About the role
- Lead the client success team; communicate a clear, compelling vision of our future and share the alignment between individual, team, organization, and company goals.
- Oversee a growing team of client experience managers and client experience executives. The managers of these teams will report directly to you; this is a second line leadership role.
- Set the overall strategic plan for the client success department, focusing on client happiness, retention and revenue growth.
- Track and report on key team metrics; lead the team to produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance as required.
- Deliver operational projects, such as reliability or client enablement improvements, that will support scaling the business, the team and their impact.
- Coach and develop the team to enable and empower them to deliver world class results to our clients.
- Address raised client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to align on product needs, renewal forecasting, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks).
- Identify, hire, develop and retain talent.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ThreeFlow’s technology and be able to clearly articulate business value.
- Foster innovation by sharing new ways clients can use ThreeFlow to improve their business outcomes.
- You are a resilient and empathetic leader with a coach mentality. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and focus on teaching and empowering others to accomplish their tasks. Your superpower is developing first line (and first time) managers.
- You’re not afraid of change nor pushing boundaries, and perpetually seek ways to do more/better/faster; you are comfortable operating and leading in an agile environment.
- You’re passionate about helping clients and client success.
- You bring a process-oriented approach. You have an eye for detail and are always looking for ways to scale what you and your team do.
- You possess exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills.
- You have experience in the role you will be managing. You have a proven track-record of developing front line managers in a remote-first environment. You’ve overseen quota-carrying roles and you have deep knowledge of client experience (account management or customer success).
- You love data and are comfortable navigating complicated datasets to find the story within the numbers. You use data to identify threats and subsequently build strategies to address findings and prevent incidents.
- Equity and inclusion are important to you, and you are willing to perpetuate both – at ThreeFlow and in our industry.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.comThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.